Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Just another day

Not too much going on here today. Just trying to get some work done a little at a time as my back permits. It's been quiet for the most part here...everyone is just kind of doing their own thing as usual. I recently began using Twitter. Its a lot of fun and lots of fun folks out there to follow. One of my favorites is Ashton Kutcher's twitter. He's such a hoot and finds some of the funniest video's to post. I was watching some of his video's of him and Demi on vacations. It really brought home that they are just normal people like the rest of us. Makes you see "stars" in a whole different view and I mean that in a good way. To tell you the truth I never paid much attention to him at first. Don't get me wrong, he's really good at what he does. But seeing him up there as just a regular person actually made me take more notice. He and Demi seem to be very happy and have a lot of fun. 

After watching his video's and the funny things he finds online to watch and make you laugh he reminds me of my son's. He's a real nut and fun to follow. Now if i could just find a way to get him to follow my twitter so I could talk to him that would be great, but I'm not gonna hold my breath on that one. 

Just have to say though if you haven't tried twitter yet you should! It's just too much fun! OK well that was my random thought today. If something comes to mind later I'll be back. I'd like to hear your random thoughts too, so feel free to chime in and if you twitter you can follow me at @imjstsayin

No comments:

Post a Comment