Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ok so I have to do this!!

OK so I usually don't give this kind of thing a second thought, but I just couldn't resist this time. Is anyone besides me sick to death of Perez Hilton and his whining? This feud of his with Miss California is gonna drive me over the edge of the next cliff I see (just and exaggeration to show how nuts this guy makes me). 

Yes I sent him an email letting him know how narcissistic I think he is and suggested he stop acting like a 2 year old. He started out as a blogger just like you and I, but somewhere along the way he decided he was actually a real reporter. I think his friends need to sit him down and tell him he's not all that as they say these days. I mean come on...I've met many people who are full of themselves but he's gone over the top. It doesn't help that the media invites him to their programs. It somehow led him to believe that his opinion's are more important than they really are. So much so that he thinks he can tell Miss California how she should word her responses to questions. Maybe he would have been happier if he had been allowed to write all the questions with acceptable responses for all of the contestants. After all his opinion is the only one that counts. Right? NOT!!

Don't get me wrong. I totally support same sex marriage. What I don't accept is someone in this country thinking they can tell someone else what to believe and how they should express their opinions. If I never hear the words 'Politically correct' it won't be too soon for me. Get a clue Perez. In this country we have the right to express our opinions in our own words even if it upsets someone else. It's called free speech and if I'm not mistaken Perez uses it everyday. Do I get to go on his blog and tell him I didn't like the way he stated something so I would like him to word it a different way so it doesn't offend me or others? No! If I don't agree with someones statement or the way they said it I do what everyone should do and what the typical teenager does. I let it go in one ear and out the other.

So Perez, my suggestion to you is that you 1. get a clue...2. get a life...3. get yourself a big cup of stfu...and last of all 4. GROW UP!!

Well that's my 2 cents worth on that subject. Sorry for the rant, but I just needed to get it out of my system and move on. Thanks for listening. I'll be back later I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment